Collection, processing and storage of personal data
The information you provide is also used to generate conclusions about your interests in order to offer you goods and services that we believe would be of interest to you. When you use our online store, we may collect information about the content you have viewed, the searches you have made, the operating system and the type of browser you use, and store this information in order to improve the supply of goods and services to you . Some of this information is collected through so-called cookies.
We share your personal information:
1. In connection with the execution of the contract with you - couriers, forwarders and others
2. In compliance with statutory requirements (Accounting Act, Value Added Tax Act, Corporate Income Tax Act, etc.) with accountants, revenue authorities and other
Term for storing your personal data
We retain the collected personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collect them, as well as in relation to the settlement of possible claims.
Reason for collecting personal data
We collect your personal data by:
1. Your explicit consent
2. Contractual grounds (upon conclusion of a contract)
1. You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about the purposes, categories of personal data, storage, recipients, automated decision making and profiling.
2. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by us in a structured and electronic form, which may also be transferred to another person appointed by you.
3. You may have the right to correct your data in case of inaccuracy or change.
4. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten).
5. You have the right to request the processing of your personal data to be limited, including the objection to the processing of direct marketing data.
By agreeing to this Privacy Statement, you agree to process your personal data in the manner described in the Declaration.
For more information about cookie features, types, and destinations, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/ . You can always restrict cookies using the web browser settings.